It has been three weeks since school started and I am already missing summer. Oh, how time flies. Even the pumpkin spiced items are out! Since fall is right around the corner, I thought I would share my top 10 favourite things that I got to check off my summer bucket list.
1. Went on my first camping trip. Made S'mores too!
2. Had fun at Borrego Springs with my family.
3. Explored Museums: California Science Center and Anne Frank Exhibit at the Museum of Tolerance.
4. Being part of the Handbell Musicians of America's National Seminar and Uchida Music Bells.
5. Performed at Disneyland... and got to stay the entire day with my friends!
6. Redeemed freebies like Slurpee, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks Frappuccinos, and Jamba Juice -of course not all in one day!
7. Tried Langer's #19 and their cream soda (made in-house).
8. Went to Santa Monica and crossed "the rings" at the Original Muscle Beach.
9. Caught up on movies and Netflix I missed during the school year. I saw Lego Batman, Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Rouge One, and Stranger Things. They were all really good!
10. And to top it all off... I swam a lot!
Although I miss Summer, I'm so excited to find out what this fall will bring. I hope you had a lovely summer and got enough vitamin sea!